We currently have several digitized exhibits available through Penrose Library, with more coming soon.
- Pioneer Jewish Women of Colorado
- The Lowenstein Family: A Story of Survival
- Chasing the Cure in Colorado: Tuberculosis and the Jewish Community
We are currently planning events and programs for the 2013-2014 academic year. Check back in September for more information!
- May 23, 2013: University of Denver AHSS Salon Series: "Revolutionary Medicine: America's Founders in Sickness and Health" Featuring Jeanne Abrams
- May 6, 2013: 19h Annual Heritage Award Dinner "Colorado Jews in Sports"
- February 17, 2013: 14th Annual John C. Livingston Lecture in American Jewish History Featuring Adam Mendelsohn
- December 19, 2012: RMJHS Annual Meeting featuring Ben Sidran