We currently have several digitized exhibits available through Penrose Library, with more coming soon.
- Pioneer Jewish Women of Colorado
- The Lowenstein Family: A Story of Survival
- Chasing the Cure in Colorado: Tuberculosis and the Jewish Community
May 4, 2015: Twenty-First Annual Heritage Award Dinner Featuring the premiere screening of At Home on the Range: Colorado Jewish Cowboys, Cattlemen, and Poultry Raisers.
Location: The Denver Synagogue-BMH/BJ, 560 S. Monaco Pkwy.
Reception begins at 5:30pm, Dinner promptly at 6:00pm.
Honoring Sherrye Sigman Berger, Albert Dinner, Young Voices Leadership Award Andrew Feinstein, and Honorary Dinner Co-Chairs Louann and Micky Miller
Call 303.871.3016 for more information
- May 23, 2013: University of Denver AHSS Salon Series: "Revolutionary Medicine: America's Founders in Sickness and Health" Featuring Jeanne Abrams
- May 6, 2013: 19h Annual Heritage Award Dinner "Colorado Jews in Sports"
- February 17, 2013: 14th Annual John C. Livingston Lecture in American Jewish History Featuring Adam Mendelsohn
- December 19, 2012: RMJHS Annual Meeting featuring Ben Sidran