We currently have several digitized exhibits available through Penrose Library, with more coming soon.
- Pioneer Jewish Women of Colorado
- The Lowenstein Family: A Story of Survival
- Chasing the Cure in Colorado: Tuberculosis and the Jewish Community
May 16, 2016: Twenty-Second Annual Heritage Award Dinner Featuring the premiere screening of Striking Liquid Gold: Colorado Jews in the Oil Industry.
Location: The Denver Synagogue-BMH/BJ, 560 S. Monaco Pkwy.
Reception begins at 5:30pm, Dinner promptly at 6:00pm.
Honoring: Larry Siegel & Richard Altman
Young Voices Leadership Award: Ean Seeb
Honorary Dinner Co-Chairs: Suzi and Rocky Miller
Click here or call 303.871.3016 for more information
- May 23, 2013: University of Denver AHSS Salon Series: "Revolutionary Medicine: America's Founders in Sickness and Health" Featuring Jeanne Abrams
- May 6, 2013: 19h Annual Heritage Award Dinner "Colorado Jews in Sports"
- February 17, 2013: 14th Annual John C. Livingston Lecture in American Jewish History Featuring Adam Mendelsohn
- December 19, 2012: RMJHS Annual Meeting featuring Ben Sidran