AHSS Mailing Lists
To assist with ease of communication and correspondence, the AHSS Dean's Office sends emails to specific mailing lists for specific purposes. Below is a list and description of the mailing lists utilized in AHSS.
Faculty and staff have been added to the appropriate list(s).
If you are not receiving e-mails from a list you deem appropriate for your position and responsibilities, please follow the instructions below to subscribe. A member of the Dean's Office staff will review your request.
Similarly, if you are receiving e-mails from a list you feel you should not be on, follow the directions to unsubscribe. A member of the Dean's Office staff will review your request.
Questions: Contact email@example.com.
All AHSS staff are subscribed to this mailing list.
Departmental assistants and assistants to department chairs are subscribed to this mailing list.
All tenure-stream faculty ranks are subscribed to this mailing list (assistant professor, associate professor, full professor).
All lecturers are subscribed to this mailing list.
Department chairs and directors are subscribed to this list, as well as Dean's Office staff.
Department chairs and directors are subscribed to this list.
Subscribe to one of the above lists:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org(where listname is the name of the mailing list you want to join).
- Alternatively, using the web, visit the list information page and click on the mailing list you would like to subscribe to. You will then be presented with a subscription form where you can enter your email address, your name, and specify whether you would like to receive emails from the list one by one as they are sent to the list, or as a digest (a batch of messages, usually sent once per day).
- Once you have initiated a subscription to a mailing list via one of the above methods, you will receive a confirmation email which you will have to reply to in order to complete your subscription. This insures that the email address you have attempted to subscribe to the mailing list is a valid and reachable email address.
Unsubscribe to one of the above lists:
- Send an email (originating from the email address which you want to unsubscribe) to email@example.com (where listname is the name of the mailing list you want to unsubscribe from). You will have to reply to a confirmation email in order to verify that you do want to unsubscribe (this keeps others from forging your email address and unsubscribing you from a mailing list with out your knowledge).
- You can also unsubscribe via the web:
- Go to the list information page, and click on the mailing list you'd like to unsubscribe from; click the "unsubscribe or edit options" button at the bottom of the mailing lists info page; login using the email address you would like to unsubscribe, and the password for your subscription (see the question about passwords for more information); check "yes, I really want to unsubscribe" and click the "unsubscribe" button to immediately be unsubscribed. Note that if you have elected to receive emails from this list in digest form, you may receive one more digest after you have unsubscribed from the list.
If you need to unsubscribe an email address which you no longer have access to (such as an email address with a previous employer) please call 303-871-3450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.