What is Public Policy?
Public policy is a highly disciplined, evidence-based approach to the analysis and solution of contemporary issues, such as fiscal policy and government spending, entitlement reform, health care, national security, regulation, criminal justice, education, and immigration.
Learn more about:
- public policy programs of study at DU
- internships, independent study and career opportunities within the field
- the latest news and events within our program
- our program fellowship and scholarship
- our faculty and staff members
CounterPoints: Broken Windows or Broken Policy
Moderated by Hon. Richard D. Lamm
- Lisa Fair - Commander, Denver Police Department
- Alfredo Hernandez - Chief Deputy District Attorney
- Leon Kelly - Minister; Founder, Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives
- Rosemary Lytle - President, NAACP Colorado/Montana/wyoming Conference
Craig Hall Community Room - 2148 S. High St
Thursday, May 7th 4-5:30 pm