- Double Bass
- Jazz (Bass, Drums, Guitar, Piano, Trumpet, Trombone, Voice, Woodwinds, Writing and Composing)
For students who want a greater depth of musical study than is provided by the minor or non-major options and whose primary interest is in a non-music field, the University of Denver offers the ability to add a secondary major in music. This secondary major will follow the music curriculum of the Bachelor of Arts in Music.
Students in the bachelor of arts program can explore their musical curiosity and performance aspirations while continuing to invest their sharpest and deepest intellectual inquiries in other fields across the University.
If you would like to be considered for a secondary major in music, there are few steps to take:
- contact the Lamont Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the music curriculum and schedule your audition. Auditions are held year-round.
- contact the Advising Office to discuss how adding these music credits will affect your degree plan.
- complete the add a major form and submit to the Registrar.
Students can choose from any of the following areas of study:
- Voice (Classical or Musical Theater)