Office Location: Media, Film & Journalism Studies Building, Main office
Areas of Focus
Graduate student recruitment and support from admission to graduation.
- BA, Colorado State University (1987)
- MA, University of California, San Diego (1996)
- Assist the MFJS Graduate Director and the Director of the International & Intercultural Communication (IIC) with student recruitment and management of the graduate programs
- Assist students—from application to graduation--with administrative requirements and deadlines
- Update and maintain student records and correspondence