Office Location: Media, Film & Journalism Studies Building, Room 114
Areas of Focus
Audio/visual engineering and IT technologies, research, production and post-production training and support and production management.
- BA, University of Denver (1985)
- Certificate, Colorado Audio Institute
- Certificate, Sony Institute of Applied Video Technology
- Oversee, video/film/computer operations and coordinate technology for the MFJS Programs
- Manage, implement and maintain installation of video/audio production/post production hardware and computer hardware and software applicable to computer labs and Faculty/Staff administrative systems
- Provide technical training to faculty and students on the correct use of video/film equipment including: high definition tapeless camera systems, 16mm film equipment, sound, lighting and grip equipment.
- Help to improve the University of Denver and its research programs by identifying new technologies and provide assistance with implementation and support