Handbooks & Policy Manuals
Graduate students should familiarize themselves with both the Student Handbook from the Department of Media, Film & Journalism Studies as well as the DU Graduate Policy Manual. For detailed explanation of any policy, please contact a faculty advisor.
- Graduate Policy Manual
- Graduate Bulletin
- Your Graduate Experience
- Media, Film & Journalism Studies Handbook (current)
- International & Intercultural Communication Handbook (current)
Frequently Used Forms
- Continuous Enrollment Form
- Application for Independent Study, Independent Research, Directed Study
- Address Change Form
- Withdrawal Form
Following are two potential funding sources graduate students can look to for help with grant funding for conferences and travel.
- Humanities Institute Student Travel and Research Grant. Makes possible research and/or creative endeavors for AHSS students who would otherwise face cost-prohibitive travel or research expenses. Funding provided by a gift from the Humanities Institute. Up to four students will receive up to $1,250 each
- Graduate Student Association Council