The Department of Psychology offers financial support for graduate students.
- Stipend for 2015 – 2016: $20,000 (additional summer support may be available)
- Full tuition waiver (value for 2015-2016): $35,970
- Stipend supplement (University Graduate Fellowship): up to $4,500
- Stipend supplement (Inclusive Excellence Awards): up to $4,500
- All students in years 1 – 4 have received full tuition and a stipend (and many receive both in years 5 and 6).
- Health insurance: The University pays students' health insurance for all students in years 1 – 4.