Our undergraduate program supports you in achieving a wide range of goals. We offer many opportunities for your involvement and hands-on experiences outside the classroom. Our undergraduate program prepares you to:
- Complete graduate training as a mental health professional, researcher, physician or lawyer.
- Succeed in any career that involves working with people, and the collection, analysis, and presentation of social data—such as management, advertising and teaching.
Explore this site to learn about:
- what you'll gain from our undergraduate program.
- the bachelor's degrees we offer.
- additional opportunities, such as research and clinical field training.
- our faculty members and their labs.
- information on academic advising.
The mission of the undergraduate program of the University of Denver Department of Psychology is to promote learning by:
- engaging with students in scholarly inquiry about psychology;
- cultivating critical thought about psychology;
- providing opportunities to generate knowledge in psychological science; and
- providing opportunities to apply knowledge of psychological principles for the public good.