Tools for learning and using French:
- Dictionnaires compiled by Swarthmore's "Clicnet"
- Apprenez le français compiled by Swarthmore's "Clicnet"
- French Grammar Central grammar exercises and explanations
- Verbix French Conjugator Conjugate French Verbs
- Verb Conjugation Conjugate French Verbs
- French Vocabulary Practice French Vocabulary
- Writing in French Help on writing letters, résumés, and contains newsgroups focusing on writing opportunities.
News Culture Art
Every other Monday there is a new selection of articles written and commentated in
RealAudio found at Radio France.
- La Bibliothèque Universelle, a collection of numberous French texts you can read on line. You will find the Communist Manifesto (in French), Zola's "J'accuse," Cyrano de Bergerac, works by Flaubert, and others!
- Clicnet, a web site of French resources maintained at Swarthmore College.
- Hapax, a web site of French resources maintained at Sweet Briar College.