Skip Navigation

Languages & Literatures

Apply Now
Resources For...

Transfer Credit Policy

Students may transfer up to 12 hours for the minor, and 22 hours for the major, from qualified programs including study abroad, AP, IB, and Spanish classes at accredited universities other than the University of Denver. The Spanish section faculty will decide on a case-by-case basis exactly which courses qualify as transfer credit. Typically, in order to qualify for major and minor transfer credit the courses must have some equivalent in the Spanish program curriculum at the University of Denver. Students are encouraged to consult with their advisors or the study abroad advisors (Professors Bornstein, DiFranco and Somoza) when seeking transfer of credit for Spanish.

 AP and IB Transfer Credit Policy