What are you auditioning for?
In the Next Room or The Vibrator Play, Staged Reading
Written by Sarah Ruhl
Byron Theatre, Friday, April 22, 2016
Directed by Ashley Campbell/Faculty Mentor Anne Penner
Senior Capstone Festival, Cycle 1
JMAC Studios, April 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 2016
- Porcelain and Pink by F. Scott Fitzgerald directed by Emma Phillips
- I'm Not Stupid by David E. Rodriguez directed by Sara Sachs
- Hippie Van Gumdrop by Dan LeFranc directed by Thomas Lynch
Senior Capstone Festival, Cycle 2
JMAC Studios, May 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 2016
- Telephone by Ginna Hoben directed by Olivia Van Den Berg
- All We Can Handle by Andrew Dainoff directed by Erik Hanson
- The Blue Room by Courtney Baron directed by Kikyou Yan
Monday, March 7, 2016 from 6:30pm-10:00pm in JMAC White Box
- You have a total of five minutes to audition
- Please prepare a 90 second contemporary monologue
Additional Audition Requirements:
- For Cycle 1 : Prepare an additional 90 second contemporary monologue
Optional Audition Requirements:
- In addition to the monologues, you may prepare 32 bars of a song of your choosing which you will sing a cappella
- For Cycle 1: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 from 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- For Cycle 2: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- There are no callbacks for the staged reading
Will be posted on the JMAC Callboard by 4pm on Friday, March 11, 2016.
For rehearsal and performance schedule information click here.
Please feel free to contact Jennifer Forsyth for copies of the script or with any other questions.