Helping alumni achieve success
You came to the University of Denver to get an exceptional education. We want to make sure you can take everything you've learned and turn it into an exceptional career.
Whether you're a recent graduate, switching careers or looking for the next opportunity, we're here to help.
DU has launched Alumnifire, an exciting new networking platform for alumni and students. Are you seeking a new position? Does your company have an open internship or job that might be a good fit for a Pioneer student or alum? Alumnifire allows users to leverage the networking capabilities of LinkedIn and the robust job bank of Indeed.com, making it a powerful tool for anyone looking to change careers or get connected. Click here to log in and tap into our vast network of Pioneers.
DU can help you advance your career with customized life-stage career programming — free for all alumni and available when you need it!
Participate in 90+ live and recorded career webinars featuring nationally recognized experts in these areas:
- CareerSearch: learn the skills you need to get a job
- CareerCamp: geared to the new graduate job search
- CareerDicsussions: topics important to your work experience like diversity, handling difficult people and salary issues
- CareerSkills: soft skills including leadership, teamwork and ethics
- CareerEncores: designed especially to help Baby Boomers prepare for their retirement years
At DU, we care about your success—even after you graduate and leave our hallowed halls.
Through the University Career Center, we offer degree-holding alums:
- Access to our Pioneer Career Network, where you can connect with a professional in your field, request an informational interview, or become a resource for a current student or for other alumni.
- Personalized career counseling with an expert career counselor. Services are free for your first year, post graduation. After that, two free sessions are available each year with ongoing low-cost services.
- Career assessment tools (at cost).
- Resume and cover letter -writing resources.
- On- and off-campus career fairs and events.
- A variety of career-focused workshops
- access to a range of job and internship listings.