Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
Homecoming and Family Weekend gives you the opportunity to discover campus covered in fall foliage and experience much of what the University has to offer. Register today to awaken your playful side, your intellectual curiosity, and your sense of pride for our great university. Don't miss your chance to:
- Circle up with alumni of all ages at the All-Alumni BBQ, reconnect with your classmates and meet fellow pioneers from every generation.
- Just have fun, bring your family to Pio-Palooza and stimulate your taste buds at Taste of DU.
- Explore campus with walking Tours of the art, architecture, and history of the University of Denver.
- Cheer on our Pioneer Hockey team as they take on Michigan State.
- Discover new authors and meet them face-to-face at the Book Chat at the Book Stack. Readings and discussions with a New York Times bestseller, two Colorado Book Awards winners, fellow alums, faculty, and a current student.
- Mingle and chat with our new Chancellor, Rebecca Chopp, and discuss the future of our University at Chopp Talk: Denver.