Celebrate old memories and create new ones
Whether it's your 10th, 25th or 50th anniversary of your graduation from the University of Denver, reunions give you an opportunity to come back to campus, reunite with faculty, friends and classmates, and see how much the University has changed.
Reunions also provide a great opportunity to see what University life is like for current students, and to take part in some of the activities offered in the campus community. It's a time to celebrate achievements, share memories and, of course, have fun!
Class of 1965 50th Reunion - June 5-6, 2015Calling all members from the Class of 1965! Save the date today for your 50th reunion at the University of Denver! Come back to campus and reconnect with classmates and friends at your 50th Reunion celebration.
• Participate in special tours of our beautiful campus and explore impressive new buildings
• Hear from faculty on current hot topics
• Participate in the 50th Reunion Induction Ceremony, where you will be welcomed into Pioneer Alumni Legends (PALS)
• Be recognized as you march in the Class of 2015 Commencement ceremony
• Catch up with classmates at your reunion dinner and brunch Registration, event details and a full schedule of the weekend activities will be available in January.
Schedule of events (pdf)
For questions please contact Nancy Clark, Associate Director of Reunions at 303-871-2239 or email@example.com.
Class of 1965 Virtual Yearbook
Sharing your post DU story with your classmates is easy! Find out what your classmates have been doing since graduation, reminisce over fond DU memories, and post family photos and updates.
Logging into the Virtual Yearbook
1. To interact with your fellow classmates or to post content, photos and class notes, you will first need to activate your University of Denver alumni online community account. You will need your DU ID number to verify your identity, which you can get from the Office of Alumni Relations at 303.871.2701 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you have never logged into the DU website from this screen before, you need to set up your account. First time users will go to the first time login link at the top of the webpage. Enter your last and first name, and find your record.
3. Once your record has been found, change your password, and you are ready to participate. Please keep your nine digit DU ID and your password for future reference. You will need to login to the site before every use.
4. If you have any trouble logging into the online community, please contact Nancy Clark, Associate Director of Reunions at 303-871-2239 or Nancy.Clark@du.edu.