Celebrate old memories and create new ones
Whether it's your 10th, 25th or 50th anniversary of your graduation from the University of Denver, reunions give you an opportunity to come back to campus, reunite with faculty, friends and classmates, and see how much the University has changed.
Reunions also provide a great opportunity to see what University life is like for current students, and to take part in some of the activities offered in the campus community. It's a time to celebrate achievements, share memories and, of course, have fun!
Class of 1967 50th Reunion - June 9-10, 2017
Calling all members from the class of 1967! Save the date for your 50th reunion! Come back to campus and reconnect with classmates and friends at your 50th Reunion celebration.
• Participate in special tours of our beautiful campus and explore impressive new buildings
• Hear from faculty on current hot topics
• Participate in the 50th Reunion Induction Ceremony, where you will be welcomed into Pioneer Alumni Legends (PALS)
• Be recognized as you march in the Class of 2016 Commencement ceremony
• Catch up with classmates at your reunion dinner and brunch
Registration, event details and a full schedule of the weekend activities to follow.
For questions please contact Nancy Clark, Associate Director of Reunions at email@example.com or 303-871-2239.