I would like to apply to DU as a...
- First-year student: I'm a high school senior or recent graduate not yet enrolled in college.
- Transfer student: I've completed some post-secondary coursework at another college or university.
- International student: I'm not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Undocumented student: I'm a First-Year or Transfer student living in the United States without a valid visa.
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) student: I'm an undocumented student who has been granted this status by the U.S. Customs and Immigration Services.
- Early-experience student: I'm a high school student wishing to gain college credit before graduation.
- Special Status student: I'm a non-DU student seeking coursework for personal interest, professional growth or transfer to a home institution.
- Pioneer Prep Leadership student: I'm a high school junior or senior involved in the Black community or the Latino/a community interested in a three-day summer campus experience.
- Visiting summer student: I'm a current college student at another institution taking classes through DU over the summer.