We are committed to providing the finest learning environment for our students, faculty, and staff by providing remarkable designs with a commitment to longevity and durability while preserving the noteworthy architectural heritage of the campus
What do we do?
- New construction
- Renovation and restoration of existing buildings
- Campus landscape
- Guidance on issues such as furniture selection
- Ricketson Law Building: one of the few United States Green Building Coucil's LEED Gold certified buildings.
- National President's Citation from the American Institute for Architects
- Award of Merit from the Association of University Architects