BA MA Art History
This very select, accelerated 5-year program allows advanced art history majors to pursue both BA and MA degrees simultaneously, with the option of a museum studies concentration. Faculty normally identify students to apply in their junior year.
To qualify, you need:
- 2 years of a foreign language completed by end of 4th year
- 2 letters of recommendation from art history faculty
- a strong research paper
- a major GPA of at least 3.5 and at least 5 art history classes completed
- Graduate Studies application (note: to waive the Graduate Studies application fee, students should do the following
- On the Graduate Studies application check that you will mail in the fee (do not send in a check)
- After applying, send an email to email@example.com explaining that you are:applying to the 5-year program requesting a fee waiver
- requesting that the transcript requirement be waived
- qualifying exam passed before the senior year
For more information about the application process, contact Dr. Annabeth Headrick, 303-871-2846 or 1-800-876-3323.
Detailed Description of the BA/MA in Art History Program
Advising Sheet with requirements