This is your chance to leave your mark on campus! Don't miss out on this unique opportunity.
Contest Deadline: May 1, 2013
How to Enter:
• Entries must be submitted electronically to email@example.com or drop off your design directly to the Alumni Relations office at the Leo Block Alumni Center. Include your name and Pioneer ID#.
• Student must have applied to graduate during academic year 2012-13.
• Be creative: designs should represent the 2013 senior class spirit and DU traditions. Display how this place is as special and unique as its students.
• Designs must include an unaltered University of Denver shield - which can be found here: http://www.du.edu/marcomm/brandguidelines/logofiles.html
• Designs can include text and images.
• Designs must be original and may not contain copyrighted images or slogans.
• The design must fit onto a granite paver that will be approximately 2 square feet.
• There is no limit to the number of submission entries per student.
• April 1 – May 1, 2013: Contest open to entries.
• May 1, 2013: Submission deadline is 5pm.
• May 13, 2013: Finalists selected by University of Denver panel.
• May 15 – May 24, 2013: Class of 2013 votes for winner.
• May 30, 2013: Winner announced at the Senior Class Reception.
• University of Denver diploma frame
• $100 Gift Certificate to Elway's
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelsey Cochrane at 303.871.6073.
*All submissions become the property of the University of Denver and will not be returned. Furthermore, should the contestants' design be selected as the winner, the contestant assigns all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the design to the University of Denver. All entries will have the University of Denver shield and Senior Class Campaign participation percentage included.