- Saves money by reducing organizational risk.
- Promotes the appropriate re-use of information assets in which the University has invested time and funding.
- Integrates records management into business systems and processes.
- Facilitates preservation of historical and evidentiary information for scholarly research, governance and the public good.
How we can help
Records Management monitors external record-keeping requirements and assists departments by:
- Researching record-keeping regulations.
- Conducting records inventories, assessments and providing recommendations.
- Providing a schedule with retention rules and disposition notes.
- Assessing business records management systems and practices.