News and Announcements
To avoid late payment fees, outstanding balances must be paid by August 1st.
Click here for more information
Time to sign the annual Financial Responsibility Agreement for 2016-2017
All students at the University of Denver are required to sign a yearly Financial Responsibility Agreement. You will not be permitted to complete registration until you electronically sign this agreement.
To view this hold and complete the agreement, please login to PioneerWeb. Once there, click the
tab, and navigate to
Financial Responsibility Agreement
First Year Student Information
Billing, Due Dates, Health Insurance Waiver, etc.
The University of Denver's payment portal, DUPay is used to:
- Make tuition payments
- View statements
- View account detail
- Set up Authorized Users
- Set up Tuition Payment Plans
Select the Make a Payment tab for information regarding access and setting up Authorized Users.
FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) RELEASE
- Online at PioneerWeb, Student Tab, Student Information, Release of Student Records
- You may have received an email asking you to complete a W-9S form. By law, the IRS requires the University to request this information from our students. The information will only be used for tax reporting purposes.
- To update your record simply log into PioneerWeb and go to the Student Tab. The 'Update Social Security/Taxpayer ID Number' link can be found in the Student Information Section.
- If you have questions, please contact our office.