The Bursar's Office will send an electronic bill, ecoBill, to the student's preferred email address and one additional email address if selected, approximately four weeks before the beginning of term. In addition, an electronic bill will also be available at that time for students to view via PioneerWeb.
All ecoBills will require a password to view the bill. If a student chooses to change the default password (student's birth year + last 4 digits of the student's DU ID#) and if a duplicate bill option is chosen, the student is responsible for notifying the additional ecoBill recipient of the password.
Students can change the default password (student's birth year + last 4 digits of the student's DU ID#) and enter a password of their choosing as well as elect to have a copy of their bill automatically sent to an additional email address through PioneerWeb
- Sign into PioneerWeb
- Select the Student tab
- Locate the My Statement section in the center of the page
- Select ecoBill Account Management
- Follow the instructions on selecting your own password as well as an additional email address to receive copies of your bills if desired.
- Once complete, Submit to save your changes
- You may select your own password only once. If forgotten, a reminder email may be requested from the ecoBill Account Management site.
- A changed password will only open ecoBills after the date of the change.
- ecoBills dated prior to the change can only be opened with the default password (student's birth year + last 4 digits of the student's DU ID#).