All-Colorado Alumni Career Fair
2-5 p.m. Tuesday, June 25
DU's Career Services program provides practical advice and useful tools to help you choose, change or develop your career.
Whether you're a student or alum, our services are for you.
Take advantage of our services:
- Explore your career options—and find the right fit for your passions and aspirations.
- Develop your resume and cover letter.
- Get connected with top employers across a variety of fields.
- Attend a workshop or a career and internship fair.
- Search for internships or jobs.
- Connect with one of our 1,800 smart, successful DU professionals and alumni with the Pioneer Career Network.
- Candid Career: Watch videos from DU alumni and friends sharing their career stories and advice.
Campus-wide collaboration for your success
We offer all University students and alumni access to a campus-wide network—including more than 650 employer contacts, a frequently updated internship and job board, quarterly job and career fairs, our professional network of 1,800-plus DU alumni, interview assistance, and career assessments.
There are six Career Services units operating on the DU campus to serve various student and alumni populations. Find and contact the appropriate Career Services unit.
Spring 2012 Undergraduate At-Graduation Employment Report (PDF)
Spring 2012 Graduate At-Graduation Employment Report (PDF)
also visit the DU Outcomes Page: your guide to our students' success