Non-profit and government career and internship fair
Join us for the DU Spring Non-Profit and Government Career and Internship Fair
Wednesday, April 23 2-5pm at Gates Field House at the Ritchie Center
Top employers from local, national and global organizations meet DU's talented undergraduate and graduate students and alumni!
Employers Register Here
Meet our new Career Services Peer Advisor!
"Do you need help with resume reviews? Cover letters? Getting ready for an interview? I will be in the Writing Center in Anderson Academic Commons every Wednesday for the rest of the quarter from 3:00-5:00pm. I'd love to meet with you! Come see me in the Writing Center for help with your resume or cover letter. No appointment necessary."
Emily Thomas, Career Services Peer Advisor
Read more on our blog!
DU's Career Services program provides practical advice and useful tools to help you choose, change or develop your career.
Whether you're a student or alum, our services are for you.
Take advantage of our services:
- Explore your career options—and find the right fit for your passions and aspirations.
- Browse thousands of web resources organized by major and field/industry.
- Develop your resume and cover letter.
- Get connected with top employers across a variety of fields.
- Attend a workshop or a career and internship fair.
- Search for internships or jobs.
- Connect with one of our 1,800 smart, successful DU professionals and alumni with the Pioneer Career Network.
- Candid Career: Watch videos from DU alumni and friends sharing their career stories and advice.
Campus-wide collaboration for your success
We offer all University students and alumni access to a campus-wide network—including more than 650 employer contacts, a frequently updated internship and job board, quarterly job and career fairs, our professional network of 1,800-plus DU alumni, interview assistance, and career assessments.
There are six Career Services units operating on the DU campus to serve various student and alumni populations. Find and contact the appropriate Career Services unit.
winter 2013 professional engagement Survey
Let us know your plans. If you're graduating after the winter 2013 quarter, please complete your at-graduation professional engagement survey today!
Spring 2012 Undergraduate At-Graduation Employment Report (PDF)
Spring 2012 Graduate At-Graduation Employment Report (PDF)
also visit the DU Outcomes Page: your guide to our students' success