Career blog stories
Recently, a group of 18 DU faculty and staff representing several colleges and career centers from across campus visited Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company at the Waterton Canyon Facility in Littleton.
Read more about what they found out about jobs and internships at Lockhead Martin on our Career Services Blog!
DU's Career Services program provides practical advice and useful tools to help you choose, change or develop your career.
Whether you're a student or alum, our services are for you.
Take advantage of our services:
- Explore your career options—and find the right fit for your passions and aspirations.
- Browse thousands of web resources organized by major and field/industry.
- Develop your resume and cover letter.
- Get connected with top employers across a variety of fields.
- Attend a workshop or a career and internship fair.
- Search for internships or jobs.
- Connect with one of our 1,800 smart, successful DU professionals and alumni with the Pioneer Career Network.
- Candid Career: Watch videos from DU alumni and friends sharing their career stories and advice.
Campus-wide collaboration for your success
We offer all University students and alumni access to a campus-wide network—including more than 650 employer contacts, a frequently updated internship and job board, quarterly job and career fairs, our professional network of 1,800-plus DU alumni, interview assistance, and career assessments.
There are six Career Services units operating on the DU campus to serve various student and alumni populations. Find and contact the appropriate Career Services unit.
Fall 2013 professional engagement Survey
Let us know your plans. If you're graduating after the fall 2013 quarter, please complete your at-graduation professional engagement survey today!
Spring 2012 Undergraduate At-Graduation Employment Report (PDF)
Spring 2012 Graduate At-Graduation Employment Report (PDF)
also visit the DU Outcomes Page: your guide to our students' success