Just Graduated? Please take your survey!
Working? Still job-hunting? Heading toward grad school? Traveling the world? Don't forget to complete your 2015 Spring Graduation Engagement Survey, and remember that Career Services is free to DU students and alumni.
For Great Tips and Inspiration--Visit our blog!
Subscribe here for our weekly HOT LEADS and get the latest job and internship postings, upcoming event announcements, and great tips for your career.
DROP IN FOR quick questions
Stop by the University Career Center in Driscoll South beneath the DU Bookstore and ask a career advisor quick questions. No appointment necessary. Maximum 15 minutes. First come, first served basis. Enjoy treats from the bottomless candy bowl!
Monday: 1:30-2:30pm Tuesday: 10:30-11:30am Wednesday: 10:30-11:30am Thursday: 2:30-3:30pm Friday: 10:30-11:30am
DU Career services wins outstanding department award!
Check out this short video about how our staff "goes above and beyond" in service to the University:
DU's Career Services program provides practical advice and useful tools to help you choose, change or develop your career. Whether you're a student or alum, our services are for you. Take advantage of these services:
- Explore your career options—and find the right fit for your passions and aspirations.
- Browse thousands of web resources organized by major and field/industry.
- Develop your resume and cover letter.
- Get connected with top employers across a variety of fields.
- Attend a workshop or a career and internship fair.
- Search for internships or jobs.
- Connect with one of our 1,800 smart, successful DU professionals and alumni with all-new AlumniFire.
- Candid Career: Watch videos from DU alumni and friends sharing their career stories and advice.
7 Career Services units--connecting to serve you!
We offer all University students and alumni access to a campus-wide network—including personalized advising, employer contacts, the Pioneer Careers internship and job board updated daily, UCAN internships resources, quarterly job and career fairs, alumni connections, interview assistance, career assessments and more.
There are 7 Career Services units operating on the DU campus to serve various student and alumni populations. Find and contact your personalized Career Services unit.
Spring 2014 Undergraduate and Graduate At-Graduation Employment Report ( PDF )
also visit the Why DU?: your guide to our students' success