contact your career center to schedule an appointment
What can career advising do for me?
A career advising session with one of our experts can help you:
- Assess your skills, strengths, personality and interests—and review careers that match them.
- Find jobs or internships that will help you launch into your new career.
- Connect you with top employers in a variety of industries.
- Craft a compelling resume and cover letter.
- Tackle interviews with confidence.
- Learn to use social media and other online tools to build your personal brand.
University Career Center ADVISING services
For a 15-minute consult with one of our career and major experts, just stop by our office on the lower level of Driscoll Center South during our weekday quick-question times (listed below). Or call 303-871-2150 to schedule an hour-long comprehensive consult.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Evening hours are available by appointment.
This one-hour career check-up is personalized to meet your needs—whether you want to talk about a career change, review your resume, explore job search techniques or just find out what career resources are available.
After the first year post-graduation, alumni receive two FREE career advising sessions per calendar year, with subsequent sessions at $25 per hour.
Career Center Quick Question times
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the end of quick-question time to ensure that you have adequate time with the adviser.
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. on Monday
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday
2:30 – 3:30 p.m. on Thursday
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Driscoll Center South, lower level
2050 E. Evans Ave., #30