contact your career center to schedule an appointment
What can career counseling do for me?
A career counseling session with one of our experts can help you:
- Assess your skills, strengths, personality and interests—and review careers that match them.
- Find jobs or internships that will help you launch into your new career.
- Connect you with top employers in a variety of industries.
- Craft a compelling resume and cover letter.
- Tackle interviews with confidence.
- Learn to use social media and other online tools to build your personal brand.
University Career Center counseling services
For a 15-minute consult with one of our career and major experts, just stop by our office on the lower level of Driscoll Center South during our weekday quick-question times (listed below). Or call 303-871-2150 to schedule an hour-long comprehensive consult.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Evening hours are available by appointment.
This one-hour career check-up is personalized to meet your needs—whether you want to talk about a career change, review your resume, explore job search techniques or just find out what career resources are available.
After the first year after graduation, alumni receive two FREE career counseling sessions per calendar year, with subsequent sessions at $25 per hour.
Career Center Quick Question times
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the end of quick-question time to ensure that you have adequate time with the adviser.
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. on Monday
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday
2:30 – 3:30 p.m. on Thursday
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Driscoll Center South, lower level
2050 E. Evans Ave., #30