Going Global: Find international jobs and internships. Expert advice on CV, resume, work permit and visa requirements for work abroad. Access this resource through Pioneer Careers for the full benefits.
- Alliance Francaise de Denver—local chapter of a national French cultural org
- Asian Chamber of Commerce (Denver)
- British American Business Council
Chamber of the Americas—a very active chamber, headquartered in Denver, for the Western Hemisphere
Ask to be put on the chamber's email list.
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade—assists Colorado companies with all aspects of exporting
Ask to be put on the COEDIT email list. Learn about the COEDIT internship.
- Consulates in Colorado—contact information for the 30+ consulates
- Denver Office of Economic Development—international trade resources
- Federation of International Trade Associations—has a career section and affiliations with 450+ trade associations
French-American Chamber of Commerce - Rocky Mountain Chapter—located in Denver with links to French commerce-related sites
Ask to be put on the chamber's email list.
- German-American Chamber of Commerce - Denver—promotes trade, commerce and investment between Germany and Colorado
- Japan-America Society of Colorado—promotes mutual understanding and commerce between the people of Japan and Colorado at a grassroots level
- Russia - Honorary Consulate General of Russia—promotes U.S. business in Russia; headquartered in Denver
- Study Abroad Office - University of Denver
- Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce - Colorado—promotes trade and investments with Sweden
U.S. Export Assistance Center-Denver—part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, with internships in Washington, D.C.
For numerous other internship listings, type the word "internship" in the Search field, and click enter. The site lists worldwide and U.S. offices. Subscribe to the official export promotion magazine, Commercial News USA.
World Trade Center-Denver—part of a worldwide network of several hundred World Trade Centers
The organization offers many classes related to international trade. Ask to be put on the WTC email list., and learn about internships, the membership directory and job listings.
Worldwide Employee Relocation Council—association of people who oversee, manage or support U.S. domestic and/or international employee transfer
This site has a career section.
Society of Human Resource Management - Global HR—resources for international HR managers, including an annual conference
The site has a section on intercultural relations.
- Asia—staffing firm serving 15 Asia Pacific markets
- Au Pair Centre—au-pair jobs in Britain, France, Spain, Germany and Ireland
- Aussie Jobs—Search six job search engines at once.
- Australia - Jobstralia
- Australia SEEK—claims to be the No. 1 job search site
- Australia - CareerOne—a top job search site
- BCA Study Abroad—fee-based program that also offers internships abroad
- Britain—Search Adzuna for jobs in the UK.
- Britain—the largest UK job site
- Britain: CareersSeeker - UK—job site with numerous vacancies in the UK
- BUNAC—Work in Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Peru, South Africa, France and Cambodia
Bureau of International Organization Affairs (U.S. Department of State)—promotes opportunities with more than 40 international civil service commissions
Many of these commissions are part of the "UN System," but each tends to have its own application system. This U.S. State Department site pulls together listings every two weeks from all of these commissions.
- CIA World Fact Book—everything you ever wanted to know about a country
- China - Teach English in China—from the U.S. Chinese Culture Center
Development Directory—more than 70,000 international development organizations
Search by name, region or country.
- Eurograduate Live—thousands of graduate opportunities across Europe
- EuroJobs—leading European job site
- Exporters and Importers Professional Association—lists some jobs
- Federation of International Trade Associations—has a section with job and internship listings
- Foreign Embassies in Washington, D.C.
- Global Health Council—membership alliance of international health NGOs
- Global Volunteer Network—Volunteer in numerous countries.
- InterAction.org—U.S.-based coalition of international NGOs
- International Affairs Resources—links to 2,600 resources related to international affairs
- International Management/Marketing—excellent source from our University Libraries
- Ireland – Jobs in Ireland—Irish jobs, vacancies, job opportunities and careers in Ireland
- Ireland—jobs in Northern Ireland
- Japan - beoCareer Consulting—study abroad agency in Japan that helps Japanese students find appropriate employment on their return to Japan
- Japan-English Teaching Jobs in Japan—lists English teaching jobs in Japan
- Japan-America Societies in the U.S.—lists Japan-related jobs and links to offices nationwide
- Japan Exchange & Teaching (JET)—program to teach English in Japan
- Job Search—great info from Dickinson College about international job searches
- JobStreet.com—jobs in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore
- Josef Korbel School of International Studies at DU—career services at the DU graduate school of international studies
- LANIC-Latin American Network Information Center—Search by country or topic.
- Middle East—health care and nursing jobs in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East; no fees to job applicants
- NGO - Worldwide NGO Directory—from the World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations
- NGO Global Network—lists all NGOs affiliated with the U.N.
- Organization of Women in International Trade—more than 2,000 members worldwide with a chapter in Denver
- Overseas Jobs.com
- Pacific Bridge—jobs in Asia for people who are bilingual.
- Proctor & Gamble Global Careers
- Reliefweb—jobs in humanitarian relief agencies
- Riley Guide - International Job Opportunities—extensive resources
- Singapore: jobs in Singapore.
- State Offices of International Trade & Economic Development
- United Nations Employment
- United Nations Organizations—alphabetical list of U.N.-related organizations
- U.S. Chambers of Commerce
- U.S State Department—description of job opportunities for U.S. citizens in international organizations
- Trade Information Center—resources from the International Trade Administration
- World Chambers of Commerce Network
- World Trade Magazine Online—for global supply chain decision makers
- World Trade Centers Online—Locate any of the nearly 300 world trade centers.