Adventure/Action Tours/Outdoor Recreation and Vacations
Many of these sites offer links where you can check for jobs with hundreds of employers.
- Adventure Jobs—with Backdoor Jobs
- Adventure Network—Search for adventure firms by state.
- Camps, Ranches and Resort Jobs—with Backdoor Jobs
- Outdoor Industry Association—has a job listings section
- Outdoor Jobs—jobs in the great outdoors
- Resort and Hospitality Jobs
- GolfSurfin.com—golf industry jobs
- Online Golf Resources—lists a variety of golf-oriented job search services
- PGA Employment Center—Search for golf industry and golf course jobs.
- PGA Golf Professional—for those considering a career in professional golf
- P.J. Boatwright, Jr. Internship Program of the USGA—available in every state
- U.S. Golf Teachers Federation—information about teaching golf professionally
Sports - General
- Professional Baseball Employment Opportunities (PBEO)—jobs and internships in minor and major league baseball as well as an annual Job Fair; $50 annual fee
- Cool Jobs—jobs at mountain resorts
- Malakye—Find jobs with action sports companies.
- Motorsports Jobs
- Outdoor Industry Association—has a career section
- Ski Jobs—lists full-time career positions and seasonal positions at Vail Resorts
- Snow and Winter Sport Industry Resources
- Sporting Goods Manufacturing Association—trade association with job listings
- Sporting Goods Stores
- Sports Agent Careers—guide to becoming a sports agent
- Sports Careers—Review the useful (and free) job profiles and industry overviews listed at the bottom of this site.
Sports Industry Career Profiles—numerous profiles of high-level people
Learn how they got where they are today.
- Sports Management Degree—lists every accredited sports management school
- Sports Management Degrees and Careers
- Teamwork Online.com—jobs and internships with sports organizations
- Becoming a Sport Psychologist
National Sports Marketing Network—professional trade organization serving the needs of sports business professionals
With 5,000+ members, NSMN organizes monthly networking events/educational programs, and assists with career development and job placement. There is a Denver chapter, and student membership is $50/year.
Sports Business Journal—weekly trade magazine geared to mid/senior executives in sports marketing
The magazine "provides the news and information sports industry leaders need to compete, negotiate and succeed." The magazine offers a free, four-week trial subscription and discounted student subscription rates.
Sports Business Daily—daily news on the business of sports published by the same firm that publishes Sports Business Journal
The firm offers a free, two-week trial subscription.
- Top 100 Sports Agencies and Sports Marketing Firms