Our career planning services are designed to help you choose a major or career that matches your skills, interests and wish list.
Whether you have a major in mind or are starting from scratch, let us help you find the right fit to set yourself up for success.
To get started with your career planning:
- Consult our comprehensive Career Services Guide.
- Make a year-by-year checklist with our Pioneer Career Pathfinder.
- Take a career assessment designed to help match your skills and interests with real-world opportunities.
- Explore DU's majors and click on web resources to be connected to associations and employers in that career field.
- Contact faculty advisers in your department(s) of interest.
- Research career options with ONET.
- Discuss opportunities with an expert career counselor.
- Ask a real-life industry leader what it's like to do his or her job and work in a particular field through the Pioneer Career Network.
- Visit Candid Career to view videos from DU alumni and friends sharing their career advice and stories.
Career Resources Guides
Career Insider—database that provides extensive information on careers, jobs and companies; this Online Career Library is for the sole use of University of Denver current undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff.
Students: If you're off campus, you must use VPN software to connect and access the free services on this website. Please visit the UTS HelpDesk VPN page for information about the required VPN software.
"How to Become...": Step-by-step guides on how to pursue your dream career.