Whether you're looking for fresh talent or experienced professionals who can hit the ground running, Career Services is a great place to start.
There are several ways to find and hire the college students and graduates you need, including:
- Career and Internship Fairs — Meet hundreds of students and alumni.
- Post jobs and internships on the Pioneer Careers and UCAN databases.
Recruit Students On Campus: — Meet qualified candidates by offering:
- On-campus information session - that provides students an overview of your organization's culture, hiring process and career opportunities.
- Branding on campus - meet students one-on-one in a high traffic area on campus, or share career advice and events on our blog.
- Connect with student organizations - match your industry with student interests.
- Host On-Campus Interviews at the Career Center
- Search resumes of DU students and alumni in Pioneer Careers*
- Alumni - network with students and fellow Pioneers on AlumniFire
Work with our Employer & Industry Engagement team to schedule the options above or create a customized recruiting strategy with innovative ways to connect with top DU students and alumni. Director: Jane Mall, Assistant Director: Julia Nelson
Resources for Corporate Training and Development:
"Working with DU Career Services has been an incredible experience. I always feel welcome. The professionalism of the staff and our interactions make my work with DU enjoyable."
—Kristy Martin, recruitment manager for Teach for America
*The University of Denver reserves the right to review organizations before they are allowed to view resumes