2016-2017 CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIRS
Careers with a Cause Fair
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Driscoll Ballroom, DU Campus
This fair and networking event will let employers reach students and alumni who would like to work in a caring profession.
Cost: $75 - government and nonprofit organizations; $150 - for-profit organizations
Registration is now closed. To discuss your recruitment efforts at DU, please contact the Employer and Industry Engagement team.
Comments and Statistics from Previous Career and Internship Fairs at the University of Denver...
- "All the students were dressed professionally and presented themselves well with confidence."
- "Very sharp, well dressed students."
- "Great attendance!"
- "Great Fair! Students=professionals."
- "I had some great conversations with DU Professors. It was helpful because now they know about our company and can pass info along to students. I have never seen professors at a career fair before, and thought it was great."
- "Best career fair in the state of Colorado."
- 62% of all employers anticipated interviewing students/alumni for internships in the next several months.