Whether you're looking for fresh talent or experienced professionals who can hit the ground running, Career Services is a great place to start.
There are several ways to find and hire the college graduates you need, including:
- Career and Internship Fairs—Meet hundreds of students and alumni.
- Post jobs and internships on the Pioneer Careers and UCAN databases.
- Recruit Students On Campus*: —Meet qualified candidates by offering on-campus information session that provides students an overview of your organization's culture, hiring process and career opportunities.
- Host On-Campus Interviews at the Career Center
- Search resumes of DU students and alumni in Pioneer Careers
- Join our Pioneer Career Network—a network of 1,800 alumni, parents and friends of DU who volunteer to provide career exploration assistance and advice to DU students and alumni.
- Work with our Employer Relations team to create a customized recruiting strategy with innovative ways to connect with top DU students and alumni.
"Working with DU Career Services has been an incredible experience. I always feel welcome. The professionalism of the staff and our interactions make my work with DU enjoyable."
—Kristy Martin, recruitment manager for Teach for America
*The University of Denver complies with the Solomon Amendment by providing equal access to armed forces recruiters.