Whether you're looking for fresh talent or experienced professionals who can hit the ground running, Career Services is a great place to start.
There are several ways to find and hire the college graduates you need, including:
- Career and Internship Fairs—Meet hundreds of students and alumni.
- Post jobs and internships on the Pioneer Careers database.
- On-campus interviews—Meet qualified candidates.
Employers can also:
- Offer on-campus information session that provides students an overview of your organization's culture, hiring process and career opportunities
- Search resumes of DU students and alumni in Pioneer Careers
- Join our Pioneer Career Network—a network of 1,800 alumni, parents and friends of DU who volunteer to provide career exploration assistance and advice to DU students and alumni.
- Create a customized recruiting strategy with innovative ways to connect with top DU students and alumni.
"Working with DU Career Services has been an incredible experience. I always feel welcome. The professionalism of the staff and our interactions make my work with DU enjoyable."
—Kristy Martin, recruitment manager for Teach for America
Advice on Creating an internship
Internships are a hot topic these days. Learn how to navigate the waters of hiring a student intern. Mike True at Messiah College is viewed by many as the most knowledgeable person on the subject of internships. Please read his guide to "Starting an Internship Program".
To get started contact:
To create a customized recruiting strategy contact:
Director of employer relations
Manager of employer relations