Come in to the University Career Center and ask a career advisor quick questions. No appointment necessary. Maximum 15 minutes. First come, first serve basis.
Graduating in Spring? Please take this survey!
Subscribe here for our weekly emails and get the latest job and internship postings, upcoming event announcements, and great tips for your career.
Our latest posts:
DU Career services wins outstanding department award!
Check out this short video about how our staff "goes above and beyond" in service to the University:
DU's Career Services program provides practical advice and useful tools to help you choose, change or develop your career.
Whether you're a student or alum, our services are for you.
Take advantage of our services:
- Explore your career options—and find the right fit for your passions and aspirations.
- Browse thousands of web resources organized by major and field/industry.
- Develop your resume and cover letter.
- Get connected with top employers across a variety of fields.
- Attend a workshop or a career and internship fair.
- Search for internships or jobs.
- Connect with one of our 1,800 smart, successful DU professionals and alumni with the Pioneer Career Network.
- Candid Career: Watch videos from DU alumni and friends sharing their career stories and advice.
Campus-wide collaboration for your success
We offer all University students and alumni access to a campus-wide network—including more than 650 employer contacts, a frequently updated internship and job board, quarterly job and career fairs, our professional network of 1,800-plus DU alumni, interview assistance, and career assessments.
There are six Career Services units operating on the DU campus to serve various student and alumni populations. Find and contact the appropriate Career Services unit.
Spring 2014 Undergraduate and Graduate At-Graduation Employment Report ( PDF )
also visit the Why DU?: your guide to our students' success