The Pioneer Career Network bridges the gap between education and career by connecting students to more than 1,800 professionals across a variety of fields and positions.
DU students and alumni can access the Pioneer Career Networking by logging into Pioneer Careers.
Volunteer professionals offer invaluable advice, informational interviews and networking insights about their fields.
How does the Pioneer Career Network work?
- Find professionals in their fields who can help them prepare for job searches and jobs.
- Get answers to pressing questions about their chosen fields and jobs.
- Network with alumni and local professionals.
- Attend workshops run by industry leaders.
- Help answer student questions about their fields and expertise.
- Connect students with internship and entry-level opportunities.
- Run workshops or speak to classes relevant to their fields.
- Contribute written advice and testimonials for our materials and website.
- Connect students with real-world opportunities.
- Help students make decisions about their majors and prospective careers with informational interviews.
Faculty members can:
- Schedule a professional to speak in their classrooms.
- Connect students with a network of industry leaders.
- Create industry panels and workshops to complement their classroom materials.