Help a DU Pioneer succeed in your field
You can help a DU student prepare for the workforce each year by giving them access to real field experience, practice interviews and answers to questions that will help them make important career decisions.
Help students succeed through the Network:
- Answer questions about your field and expertise in an informational interview.
- Connect students and alumni with internship and entry-level opportunities in your company or field.
- Let students shadow you in the field.
- Conduct (or schedule) practice interviews, and give students practical, constructive feedback.
- Run workshops or speak to classes relevant to your field.
- Contribute written advice, and testimonials for our materials and website.
- Volunteer for speaking and event opportunities.
Joining the network is easy—and the opportunities to help are endless.
When you sign up for the network, we'll ask you a few simple questions about your business, job and preferences. We'll also ask how you want to help.
Customize your experience by letting us know if you're interested in speaking opportunities, conducting informational interviews, dedicating time as a mentor or opening your workday to a student who will shadow you.
Speaking & Event Opportunities
We're always looking for smart professionals for workshops, panels, and speaking engagements across a variety of majors and industries.
If you're available and want to help give students a better understanding of your industry's day-to-day realities, we'd love to have you in our network.
Have a question? Contact Heidi Perman with Career & Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to answer any questions and guide you through the sign up process.