The Colorado Service-Learning Council (CSLC) is a coalition of P-20 institutions, government agencies, non-profit agencies, and corporations that supports service-learning as a teaching and learning strategy in Colorado.
The Colorado Service-Learning Council:
- Grows the Colorado network of service-learning practitioners and supporters
- Supports and helps direct collaborative service-learning projects
- Advocates for high-quality service-learning for learners in all settings and in all stages, that:
- Focuses on community assets
- Includes youth voice and diverse perspectives
- Connects to curriculum/learning goals
- Involves meaningful service and reflection
- Is rooted in reciprocal partnerships
Join the Movement
To learn about the mission and vision of the CSLC or to get connected and learn about upcoming opportunities, visit www.coloradoservicelearning.org.