CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing.
Undergraduate Research & Scholarship Symposium – Register Now!
Registration is currently open to all undergraduate students who wish to present their research or creative work at the annual Undergraduate Research & Scholarship Symposium held on May 11th, 2016. Registration (including abstract submittal) will close on April 15th, so don't delay!
Calling all undergraduate students and aspiring researchers! Learn how to design an effective poster presentation – design, create, and print a poster for a research symposium. Join us at one of the following sessions:
- Wednesday, April 13, 4-5:30pm – Anderson Academic Commons, 284 (Dr. Heather Martin)
- Thursday, April 21, 12-1:30pm – Anderson Academic Commons, 284 (Dr. Brad Benz)
- Thursday, April 28, 2-3:30pm – Margery Reed, 201 (Dr. Sarah Hart Micke)
Students who plan to present at the Undergraduate Research & Scholarship Symposium on May 11th that attend one of the workshops will have their poster printed for free. Symposium registration closes April 15th. Please RSVP for one of the workshop sessions by emailing email@example.com.
- CCESL Represents at the 2016 Diversity Summit
- Champions of Change
- The HeART of Helping Families Heal Following the Death of a Baby
- My Puksta Project: Black Males in Higher Education
- Neda Kikhia Named Student Leader of the Year
- Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics Brings Community to Campus
- SLA Profile: A Dedication to the Public Good
- Keeping Engaged in Fall Quarter with DU Service & Change
- Public Achievement Joins Marade to Celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Alumni Corner: Sean Davis, Class of 2013
- End Notes