CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing.
- Puksta Scholars Convene in Denver
- Announcing the 2016 Public Good Fund Recipients
- My Puksta Project: Haseeb Rahat
- WRIT Engagement Corps Expands Membership and Outreach
- DU Service & Change: Serving During the Short Winter Quarter
- Ciera Blehm Named Newman Civic Fellow
- SLA Profile: DaMon Mosley
- Community-Engaged Researchers Featured at Founders Forum
- Transforming Passion into Purpose
- CCESL Student's Artwork Featured in Social Justice Exhibit
- PA Summit Brings More Than 250 High School Students to DU
- Community Engagement Corps: Working with Health Leadership
- Alumni Corner: Felipe Vieyra