2015-2016 End of Year Report Now Available
Take a look at our 2015-2016 End of Year Report, highlighting progress across CCESL's wide array of programs.
Public Good Fund RFP Now Available
The RFP is now availabel for the 2016-2017 Public Good Fund. Grants up to $15,000 are available for projects that will result in measureable impacts in the community through established community partnerships. Read more about the Public Good Fund and find the RFP here.
Community-Engaged Fellows Program
We are excited to announce the launch of the pilot Community-Engaged Fellows Program. The nine graduate student fellows are assigned to an interdisciplinary issue area and charged with co-developing a plan to advance community-engaged work in this area in consultation with community and campus stakeholders as well as CCESL staff.
There are no remaining events scheduled for 2016. Winter Quarter Community Spotlight events as well as the Work on Purpose workshop will be announced soon!
- Reducing Disparities in Unmet Mental Health Need for Latino Youths
- Launching the Community-Engaged Fellows Program
- Finding Academic & Personal Connections Through Service Learning
- Struggle with Love: 2016 Community Organizing Institute
- Faculty Research Explores Wage Theft of Day Laborers
- Sharing Stories of Community Engagement at the 2016 Open House
- Mini-Grant Helps First-Year Law Students Contribute to the Public Good
- DU Service & Change: Kicking Off the Year with Carnivals and Trail Work
- Public Achievement Kickoff: 9th Grade Academy
- Welcome to the 2016-2017 PA Team Leads
- Flint, Steel, and Public Achievement
- CO Puksta Scholars Gather for Annual Retreat
- Sparking Success in Local Communities
- International Day of Peace
- Gearing up for November: National Voter Registration Day
- Alumni Corner: Emily Arasim