Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing. You may find further information about how to use the handbook and getting your own copy by clicking here.
Visit with Barbara Holland (scheduled for 10/23 and 10/24) must be postponed due to illness. Stay tuned for a new date.
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- DUSC Launches Another Year of Service Opportunities
- First-Year Students Participate in FSEM Destination Trip Service Projects
- DU Puksta Scholars Program Welcomes Incoming Students
- Mini-Grant Helps Connect Students with Practitioners and Elevate Public Interest and Social Justice Law
- CCESL Publishes New and Improved 3rd Edition Community Organizing Handbook
- Alumni Corner: Nyabweza Itaggi, Class of 2014
- A Warm Welcome to This Year’s Public Achievement Team Leads!
- Public Good Scholar Works with Urban Peak to Address Homeless Teens
- CCESL Unveils Main Office Transformation
- CCESL Director Joins Vice President Biden on Panel on Issues of Domestic Violence
- CCESL Hosts Annual Open House
- Barbara Holland Official Flyer