CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing. You may find further information about how to use the handbook and getting your own copy by clicking here.
This event has been canceled is due to inclement weather. We will post the rescheduled date and time. Please check back soon.
Community Spotlight: Children's Literacy Center : Explore opportunities for community-engaged scholarship, learning and service.
- Date: Thursday, April 9
- Time: 3:00-4:00pm
- Place: CCESL, Driscoll South Suite 18 (Under the bookstore)
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- CCESL Hosts 2014 COI
- Psychology Professor Bring Vision Science to School Children
- Serving Through Visions of Change
- Documenting Critical Family-School Partnering Strategies with Refugee Parents
- Interested in Developing a Collaborative Research Project
- Colorado Rural Physicians and Retention
- Cultural Competence in Behavioral Health Services Through Community Engagement
- Unnoticed Feminism: A View from Mozambique
- CCESL Students in the News
- Indigenous Youth RISE UP
- Mini-Grant Connects Psychology Students as Cross Cultural Coaches to South High Refugee Youth
- DU Named to 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll
- My AmeriCorps Experience
- DU Students Register to Vote
- Public Good Fund Update
- Public Good Request for Proposals
- Community Engagement Spotlight: Lexie Hermosura
- 2014-2015 Service Learning Scholars
- Puksta Scholar Spotlight: Ian Parker, Senior
- New Minor in Intercultural Global Studies
- Mini-Grant and Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- CCESL Events