CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing.
latest issue of the public good impact newsletter
- #LiveFree: Tierra, Techo, y Trabajo (Community Organizing Institute)
- First-year Students Engage in FSEM Destination Trip Service Projects
- Getting Engaged Through Impact Denver
- CCESL Celebrates the Inauguration of Chancellor Chopp
- Fall Quarter - Carnival Games and Beautiful Outdoor Service
- Fostering Communities of Memory: The DU Amache Project 2014-2015
- Meet the Public Achievement Graduate Team Leads