Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing. You may find further information about how to use the handbook and getting your own copy by clicking here.
Representatives Available to Register Your Students to Vote! The University’s Center for Community Engagement & Service Learning has arranged for representatives from New Era Colorado, a local nonpartisan civic engagement organization, to be available to register your students to vote and share nonpartisan voting information (e.g., mail-in ballots, forms of identification acceptable for voting) for 5-10 minutes during your class. Representatives arrive 10 minutes before class to register early arrivals and wrap up quickly after checking students’ voter registration forms for completeness.
Please contact Keara Fenzel, email@example.com, Denver lead organizer with New Era Colorado, to schedule a voter registration presentation during your class. Please contact the Center for Community Engagement & Service Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further voter registration questions.
Visit with Barbara Holland (scheduled for 10/23 and 10/24) must be postponed due to illness. Stay tuned for a new date.
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- DUSC Launches Another Year of Service Opportunities
- First-Year Students Participate in FSEM Destination Trip Service Projects
- DU Puksta Scholars Program Welcomes Incoming Students
- Mini-Grant Helps Connect Students with Practitioners and Elevate Public Interest and Social Justice Law
- CCESL Publishes New and Improved 3rd Edition Community Organizing Handbook
- Alumni Corner: Nyabweza Itaggi, Class of 2014
- A Warm Welcome to This Year’s Public Achievement Team Leads!
- Public Good Scholar Works with Urban Peak to Address Homeless Teens
- CCESL Unveils Main Office Transformation
- CCESL Director Joins Vice President Biden on Panel on Issues of Domestic Violence
- CCESL Hosts Annual Open House
- Barbara Holland Official Flyer