CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing.
Please join CCESL for our annual fall Open House - Monday, September 21, 3-5pm.
Come learn about...
- CCESL Student and faculty programs
- Student employment positions
- Volunteer opportunities
- Faculty funding and training opportunities
- Ways to get involved in your community
... and so much more! Light refreshments will be served and door prizes given away.
For more information, please contact Kate Powers at email@example.com .
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- DU Undergrads Combine Classroom Skills and Community-based Research
- Third Annual Day of Action
- DU Public Achievement Summit
- CCESL Students Present at the Undergraduate Research Symposium
- DU Puksta Scholars Program Welcomes Incoming Students
- 2014-2015 Kimmy Foundation Award Winners
- Save the Dates! Open House + Community Organizing Institute
- Director’s Notes: Updated Faculty Development Opportunities + Meet Our New Staff Member