Students: CCESL is hiring!
CCESL is currently hiring for both graduate and undergraduate student work-study positions for the 2015-2016 academic year. If you qualify for work-study, or if you're interested in a volunteer position at our center, check out the opportunities available!
2016 Community Organizing Institute
Friday, September 30th – 12:00-6:00pm
Join us for this annual workshop that will introduce you to underlying community organizing concepts and teach you skills on how to affect positive social change. The Institute will be held in the Anderson Academic Commons Special Events Room. It is free to all DU students, and lunch will be provided. Registration is now available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Service Learning: Connecting Theory and Praxis
- Impact of Service Learning on Those Who Teach
- Bridging Borders: Community-Engaged Cookbook Project
- Public Achievement: Year in Review
- Recent Grads, Puksta Scholars Reflect on Their Experiences
- Puksta Scholars Program Welcomes Incoming Students
- Grit and Grins at Denver Green School
- Textbook Translation Project Supports Latin American Students
- Undergraduate Student Reflections on Presenting Community-Based Research
- DU Public Good in the Media
- DUSC: Spring Into Service
- Undergraduate Student Research Highlighted at Spring Symposium
- STEM Education Meets Community Engagement
- Alumni Corner: Emily Thomas