Save the Date! CCESL is hosting his annual open house on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 in the CCESL offices.
CCESL is Hiring! If you are looking for a meaningful work study position for the upcoming academic year, then check out a various positions we have available from Service Learning Associates, Public Achievement Coaches, Tutors and Mentors to Administrative positions. You can find a complete list of available positions here.
Interesting in doing an unpaid internship with CCESL, contact Cara DiEnno email@example.com to discuss possibilities.
Save the Date! The CCESL Open House is on September 23, 2014 from 4-6pm - Check back in the Fall for more details!
Save the Date! The Community Organizing Institute will be held on October 3, 2014 - Check back in the Fall for registration dates.
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- PA Program Sponsors "Week without Walls" for Local High School Students
- DUSC Stays Warm and Busy During Winter Quarter
- Taking Theories of Community Engagement out of Classroom & Into Community
- Public Achievement and Strive Prep-Smart Academy and South High School Team Up for PA Summit
- PG Scholar Creates a Public Web-Based Geographic Information System to Support Communal Decision Making Along Nicaragua's Pacific Coast
- DU AmeriCorps Spotlight: Corey Klein
- CCESL Puksta Scholar Awarded 2014 Newman Civic Fellows Award
- DU AmeriCorps Spotlight: Dan Fliegelman
- And the Award Goes To...
- Foothills Visual and Textual Magazine Offers a Platform for Creativity to Thrive
- The Road to College as a Puksta Scholar
- Public Good Scholars Work Continues to Gain Momentum Through Short Video
- CCESL Community Spotlight: Tony Grampsas Youth Service Program
- 2014 CCESL Award Winners