Save the Date! CCESL is hosting his annual open house on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 in the CCESL offices.
CCESL is Hiring! If you are looking for a meaningful work study position for the upcoming academic year, then check out a various positions we have available from Service Learning Associates, Public Achievement Coaches, Tutors and Mentors to Administrative positions. You can find a complete list of available positions here.
Interesting in doing an unpaid internship with CCESL, contact Cara DiEnno firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possibilities.
Save the Date! The CCESL Open House is on September 23, 2014 from 4-6pm - Check back in the Fall for more details!
Save the Date! The Community Organizing Institute will be held on October 3, 2014 - Check back in the Fall for registration dates.
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- University of Denver Magazine Features AmeriCorps Student Jennifer Paz
- Humanitarian Assistance Applied Research Group (HAARG)
- Puksta Scholar Highlighted in DU Clarion's "Senior Profile"
- Public Good Grant Helps Bereaved Parents with "The Scraps of the Heart Project"
- Public Good Associate Reaches Afghan Students Through Global Text Project
- DUSC's Meaningful Conversations and Inclusive Service in Spring Quarter
- Congratulations to the 2014 CCESL Departmental Award Winners!
- Puksta: Much More than Just a Scholars Program
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners in the Classroom
- Alumni Corner: Stephanie Tran
- "Annual Diversity Summit includes Day of Action for school children" Featured in University of Denver Magazine
- PG Grant Supports Textbook Translation Project in Support of University Students in Developing Economies
- DU is Ranked Among Top 25 Universities for Non-Profit and Community Service Ranked by Return
- Public Good Grant: Improving Access to Effective Treatment for Adolescent Depression
- DU Highlighted in the Washington Post for Focus on Service
- AmeriCorps Celebration
- CCESL Is Hiring!