We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
March is Women's History Month
Chancellor's announced administrative changes
On December 4, Chancellor Chopp notified the University community of some structural changes at DU that affect CME, namely the creation of a new senior leadership position, the Vice Chancellor for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence, to whom we will eventually report.
Vice Chancellor for Campus Life & Inclusive Excellence search portfolio site (requires DU login).
- DU news story on our Sistah Network program and participants.
- Check out the latest student IE leader profiles in the DU Magazine Winter 2015 cover story!
- Our Reflections and Resources Re: Ferguson+ have moved to our Publications page.
- Congratulations to associate provost Dr Frank Tuitt on the publication of his most recent, co-edited book: Black Faculty in the Academy (Routledge, 2015).
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and Bulletin Board in a Bag. Upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).