Welcome to CME's digital home!
And to the new school year! Whether you're new to DU, or back for another year, we invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for Inclusive Excellence.
- Schedule your group/office's fall training ASAP!
- Special welcome to our P3 and ELI program participants!
- CME is hiring student staff. The work study-only positions are posted on the DU Student Employment website as they open; please login to review and apply. Students without work awards for next year can explore other campus positions there as well.
- We've relaunched the expanded DU Pride Portal, an easy-to-remember, single stop for LGBTIQ&Ally resources: www.du.edu/pride
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and Bulletin Board in a Bag; and upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).