We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can support your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
2016 diversity Summit
THANK YOU to everyone who started with and shared of themselves, to make the 2016 Diversity Summit on Inclusive Excellence such a success: participants, presenters, sponsor, service staff and volunteers!If you attended any part of the Summit, please take a moment a provide some feedback to help us continue to improve our growing size and positive impact, via https://udenver.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0GO0SAc4biObzr7
Chancellor announces administrative changes
Last academic year, Chancellor Chopp began making structural changes at DU that affect CME, and has followed through with a number of Inclusive Excellence-related changes connected to the ongoing Imagine DU initiatives. She summarized many of these changes in her 8 June 2015 "state of Inclusive Excellence" summary.
Current programs and services through CME, IRISE and Student Life will continue with minimal changes for the foreseeable future. Stay for tuned for updates!
- The Faculty and Staff of the Sturm College of Law have penned an open letter standing in solidarity with students, staff, and faculties across the nation in opposition to racial, religious, and cultural discrimination on college campuses, including the University of Denver.
- February is Black History Month! Help us celebrate. The theme of events for this year is Hallowed Grounds: Sites of African American Memories.
- 21st annual DU Women's Conference is coming up. Workshop proposals are now being accepted! Deadline to submit is February 19th.
- Kudos to Dr Frank Tuitt, whose national summer presentations have included a panel (article one | article two | report) on Race, Class and College Access for the American Council on Education.
- Read the Denver Post article on the recent DPS English learners Summer Academy, hosted at DU by CME, GSSW and other partners!
- Check out the Human Resources' Fridays@Noon lunch and learn series , for the 6/26 session on IE, with our Thomas Walker.
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation, Bulletin Boards in a Bag and annual reports.