Welcome to CME's digital home!
We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
News & UPCOMING EVENTS
- Latino Heritage Month runs from September 15 - October 15. Initial poster of events (revised PDF).
- Register now for CO-LEADS social justice leadership summit . CME will sponsor first 25 DU students who commit to bringing their learning back to campus!
- We ARE HIRING student staff. Review PDF of currently open, work study-only positions, and login to the DU Student Employment website to review full details and apply. Students without work awards can explore other campus positions there as well.
- The University working groups on the Status of Women and on Faculty & Staff of Color have released their reports and recommendations, accessible to affiliates via Portfolio login, and will hold public feedback sessions soon. The University working group on Student Campus Climate will also be holding campus conversations. We will post these group's dates once set.
- Congratulations to associate provost Dr Frank Tuitt, who will receive the 2014 Mildred García Senior Exemplary Scholarship Award from the Association for the Study of Higher Education’s Council on Ethnic Participation (ASHE-CEP), for exemplary research contributions related to populations of color.
- We've relaunched the expanded DU Pride Portal, an easy-to-remember, single stop for LGBTIQ&Ally resources: www.du.edu/pride
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and Bulletin Board in a Bag; and upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).