We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
CME Celebration event - May 7th
As the University looks to the next chapter in this journey of progress, we would like to take time to celebrate the efforts of many individuals who helped us arrive where we are today.
So, we invite you to re/connect with us for an evening of refreshments, a short tribute program, and entertainment on Thursday, May 7.
All current and past students, staff, faculty, administrators, trustees and community partners who have been involved are invited!
Chancellor's announced administrative changes
On December 4, Chancellor Chopp notified the University community of some structural changes at DU that affect CME, namely the creation of a new senior leadership position, the Vice Chancellor for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence (search portfolio site requires DU login), to whom we may eventually report.
In March, she and the Provost announced a new position, the Senior Associate Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusive Excellence and Senior Advisor to the Chancellor for Diversity and External Relations. A new Diversity Recruitment and Retention Leader in Human Resources also has been posted. These two additional officers will work in concert with the new vice chancellor on institution-wide IE transformation, building on the ongoing Imagine DU initiatives.
- Graduating students and their supporters are invited to our annual Profiles of Excellence celebration , on June 3rd.
- Congratulations to the CME-involved students who participated in, and won, the 2015 Daniels College of Business Inclusive Excellence Business Case Competition (winners posted there soon): Crystal Murillo, Addis Sisay and teammates took 1st place (2nd year in a row); Alejandro Garcia, Mawukle Yebuah, Michal Tesfamariam, Brittany Miller, Della Agbeke and Jaz Juarez took 3rd.
- Applications are now open for the 2015-16 FORWARD facilitator training program ; due 11 May.
- Our Reflections and Resources Re: Ferguson+ have moved to our Publications page.
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and Bulletin Board in a Bag. Upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).