Welcome to CME's digital home!
As we celebrate the 2013-14 school year, and prepare for 2014-15, we invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for Inclusive Excellence.
- Schedule your group/office's fall training ASAP!
- CME is hiring student staff for the 2014-15 school year. The work study-only positions are posted on the DU Student Employment website as they open; please login to review and apply. Students without work awards for next year can explore other campus positions there as well.
- We've relaunched the expanded DU Pride Portal, an easy-to-remember, single stop for LGBTIQ&Ally resources: www.du.edu/pride
- LGBTIQ&Ally Summer Social Series has one remaining event: Equality Night at the Colorado Rapids! PDF flyer | Facebook event
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and summer Bulletin Board in a Bag; and upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).