Welcome to CME's digital home!
And to the new school year! Whether you're new to DU, or back for another year, we invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for Inclusive Excellence.
News & UPCOMING EVENTS
- Schedule your group/office's fall training ASAP!
- Special welcome to our P3 and ELI program participants!
- We ARE HIRING student staff. Review PDF of currently open, work study-only positions, which are posted on the DU Student Employment website as they open; please login to review and apply. Students without work awards for next year can explore other campus positions there as well.
- The University working groups on the Status of Women and on Faculty & Staff of Color have released their reports and recommendations, accessible to affiliates via Portfolio login, and will hold public feedback sessions soon. The University working group on Student Campus Climate will also be holding campus conversations. We will post these group's dates once set.
- We've relaunched the expanded DU Pride Portal, an easy-to-remember, single stop for LGBTIQ&Ally resources: www.du.edu/pride
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and Bulletin Board in a Bag; and upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).