We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
Save the date! CME anniversary event
Hold the evening of Thursday, 7 May for a special celebration of ~15 years of the Center's development, history, impact and future. Watch for details!
March is Women's History Month
Chancellor's announced administrative changes
On December 4, Chancellor Chopp notified the University community of some structural changes at DU that affect CME, namely the creation of a new senior leadership position, the Vice Chancellor for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence (search portfolio site requires DU login), to whom we will eventually report.
In March, she and the Provost announced a new Senior Associate Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusive Excellence and Senior Advisor to the Chancellor for Diversity and External Relations (one position). A new senior director of diversity (final title TBD) in Human Resources is also planned. These two additional officers will work in concert with the new vice chancellor on institution-wide IE transformation, building on the ongoing Imagine DU initiatives.
- RSVP to attend, and/or nominate Pios to be honored at, the 10th annual LGBTIQ&A Gala --Thursday, April 9th.
- Spring Flick & Feed/Back movie discussion will engage If These Halls Could Talk on Tuesday, April 21st.
- DU news story on our Sistah Network program and participants.
- Check out the latest student IE leader profiles in the DU Magazine Winter 2015 cover story!
- Our Reflections and Resources Re: Ferguson+ have moved to our Publications page.
- Congratulations to associate provost Dr Frank Tuitt on the publication of his most recent, co-edited book: Black Faculty in the Academy (Routledge, 2015).
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation and Bulletin Board in a Bag. Upcoming CME and Joint Council student organization events on our online calendar (at right).