CME coordinates Asian American and Pacific Islander Services at the University of Denver with a mission to foster support, outreach, cultural events and activities as they pertain to DU's Asian American population.
Asian American/Pacific Islander Resource Guide
Updated and distributed annually, the Guide showcases area businesses and events with an emphasis on the Asian community, as well as contact information for Asian staff, faculty and alumni affiliated with the University of Denver.
View/print/download a copy here (PDF). If you would like to receive updated versions as available, please contact Tracey below to have your name/e-mail placed on the distribution list.
The following organizations connect and support students, staff, faculty and alumns. For more information, please use provided links and/or email contact persons.
- Asian Alumni Affinity Group (A3) . Contact Natley Farris, DU Alumni Relations liaison.
- Asian Student Alliance (ASA) . Contact Victoria Lam or Abhinav Gupta, co-presidents
- Kappa Phi Lambda Soroity, Inc. (KPL) . Contact Joie Ha, president
- South Asian Student Association . Contact Anjali Gopal or Sabrina Jain, co-presidents
- Vietnamese Student Association (VSA). Contact Lena Nguyen, president
Visit us at the Center, and/or email Tracey Peters.