Welcome future Pioneers, supportive families and school counselors!
This page contains resources and information to get you to college:
PIO Campus Visits
brings K-9 grade schools groups to the campus for a half-day visit.
- 11th and 12th Grade visits see Undergraduate Admission
- DU ACT Test Preparation Course: In partnership with the Volunteers in Partnership Program and the DU Office of Admission, we offer an eight week ACT test preparation course each spring to high school juniors for $100 per student (books on loan included). Stay tuned for course dates and registration information for 2014–2015!
- Delta ACT Prep Program
- Day of Action : annual campus visit day as part of University's Diversity Summit on Inclusive Action
- Excelling Leaders Institute (ELI): a pre-orientation week and ongoing programs focused on leadership
- Pioneer Pathways Program (P3): a pre-orientation week and ongoing programs focused on academic success
- Black Male Initiative Summit (BMIS) & Scholars Program (BMISSP) : provides 8th and 9th grade Black male students with an opportunity to participate in a program that promotes leadership, academic achievement with the goal of graduating high school and from a post-secondary institution, and community involvement while developing their Black male identity. The BMIS Scholars Program offers Summit participants additional workshops and visits to the University of Denver, local companies and other four year institutions.
Some additional college-going resources are listed below.
DU has many scholarships and financial aid resources, including:
For more information on scholarships, DU Financial Aid Office