Explore the history of the Summit by clicking on each theme below to review a PDF version of that year's program, flyer, or artwork, and on session materials, if available.
Beyond Good Intentions: Confronting My Bias to Change Our Community
- Keynote speeches by Drs Eddie Moore, Jr, and Damon A Williams
- Confronting Faith-based Bias: Examining Religion the Media
- Curing Health of Unconscious Biases: The intersection of race, gender, class, and health outcomes
- From Fragility and Shame to Resiliency and Accountability: On Whiteness and Wholeness in Racial Justice Work
- Leveraging Identity and Critical Reflection to Increase Community Impact: slides | handouts
- Turning Good Intentions into Good Teaching: Common Principles for Inclusive Pedagogy
Fifty Years Since Selma: Your Voice Still Matters!
- When Voices Get Hot: Preparing Yourself for Constructive Dialogue in the Classroom: PDF
Diversity and Inclusion in higher education: 150 years of learning, growth, and hope
- Call to Action by Dr Judy Marquez Kiyama
- 2013: Championing Equity to Inspire Change
- 2012: Pioneering Innovation Through Inclusion: What do you DU?
- 2011: Inclusive Excellence in Practice
- 2010: Creating Inclusive Environments
- 2009: Great Hope & Major Changes: Building Engaged and Inclusive Communities
- 2008: Greater Expectations for Inclusive Excellence
- 2007: From Representation to Transformation
- 2006: Revelations From the Storm
- 2005: On Becoming an Ally
- 2004: coming soon
- 2003: coming soon
- 2002: coming soon
Most e-programs were designed by active DU alumn Dee Galloway (BA English, 2004).