The Center for Multicultural Excellence (CME) works with students, staff, faculty, administrators, and alumni to ensure that the University of Denver (DU) remains an exceptional private institution that achieves excellence through diversity.
- To provide highly relevant programming and support for advancing inclusiveness throughout DU.
- To undertake assessment of CME initiatives to continuously improve our capacity to advance Inclusive Excellence.
- To identify and utilize the talents, gifts, cultures and world-views of members of diverse communities at DU to advance Inclusive Excellence.
- To coordinate and/or support ongoing efforts related to Inclusive Excellence (IE) at the University of Denver.
- To promote Inclusive Excellence at the local, regional and national level.
- To effectively lead and govern CME to maximize our impact on the campus community.
- To build a sustainable plan for success in advancing IE at the University of Denver now and in the future.
- Bridge the gap between multicultural and international education.