Summer Commencement will be held on the Ritchie Circle Lawn. This is the circular green on the west side of the intersection of University Blvd. and Warren Ave. Ritchie Circle is located just south of University Hall and east of the Mary Reed Building. Download a printable campus map.
Directions for the summer Commencement ceremony
If you're attending our summer 2013 Commencement ceremony, you may park for free in any lot on campus. The lots closest to the ceremony are:
- lot H1, upper-level parking on the corner of Iliff Ave. and Gaylord St. (entrance on Gaylord)
- lot H2, lower-level, covered parking on the corner of Iliff Ave. and Gaylord St. (entrance on Iliff)
- lot O, off Iliff Avenue, with the entrance between University Blvd. and Gaylord St.
Signs will direct you to the nearest available lots.
If you're driving, here's the best route to get to these lots:
- Start on Interstate 25.
- Exit onto University Boulevard (Exit 205).
- Drive south on University Boulevard (left if exiting from the south, and right if exiting from the north).
To lots H1, H2 and O: Turn right (west) onto Iliff Ave.
—Lot O will be just west of York Street, on the left.
—To enter lot H1, turn right onto Gaylord St. (at the stop sign), and turn left into the lot.
—To enter lot H2, continue just past Gaylord St. (the stop sign), and turn right into the entryway.
Parking for guests with disabilities:
- From University, turn right (west) onto Iliff Ave.
- Turn right onto Gaylord St. (at the stop sign)
- ADA-accessible parking is in the metered spaces on the east side of Gaylord St., and in the connected metered lot on the south side of the Mary Reed Building. (This is the Cherrington Hall/Mary Reed Hourly parking lot.)
- You will not need to pay to use the metered spaces.
To drop off a guest with a disability, follow Gaylord as it curves to the east and connects with Ritchie Circle. A drop off point will be designated on the south side of the green.
Find more information for guests with with disabilities.
Please refer to our campus parking map (PDF) for other free parking. Look for signs to direct you to the nearest available lot.