Parking for the summer Commencement ceremony
If you're attending our summer Commencement ceremony, you may park for free in:
- lot H1, upper-level parking on the corner of Iliff Ave. and Gaylord St. (entrance on Gaylord)
- lot H2, lower-level, covered parking on the corner of Iliff Ave. and Gaylord St. (entrance on Iliff)
Signs will direct you to the nearest available lots.
If you're driving, here's the best route to get to these lots:
- Start on Interstate 25.
- Exit onto University Boulevard (Exit 205).
- Drive south on University Boulevard (left if exiting from the south, and right if exiting from the north).
To lots H1 and H2: Turn right (west) onto Iliff Ave.
—To enter lot H1, turn right onto Gaylord St. (at the stop sign), and turn left into the lot.
—To enter lot H2, continue just past Gaylord St. (the stop sign), and turn right into the entryway.
Please refer to our campus parking map (PDF) for other free parking. Look for signs to direct you to the nearest available lot.
Accessible drop off and parking
Guests with disabilities and who have difficulty walking can be dropped off on Warren Circle, the circular drive just east of the Mary Reed Building.
To reach accessible parking:
- From University, turn right (west) onto Iliff Ave.
- Turn right onto Gaylord St. (at the stop sign)
- ADA-accessible parking is in the metered spaces on the east side of Gaylord St., and in the connected metered lot on the south side of the Mary Reed Building. (This is the Cherrington Hall/Mary Reed Hourly parking lot.)
- You will not need to pay to use the metered spaces.
Parking attendants will be available to guide you to accessible parking on the day of the event.