- Advanced Seminar (1 courses)
- First-Year Seminar (1 course)
- Language (1 to 3 courses)
- Ways of Knowing (8 courses)
- Writing and Rhetoric (2 courses)
Please utilize the navigation options to the left to explore the descriptions, learning outcomes and courses offered under each category of the Common Curriculum.
Because certain programs have slightly different requirements in the Common Curriculum, and because AP and IB courses or transfer courses from other universities and colleges may change the distribution of the requirements for individual students, always consult an adviser regarding Common Curriculum planning for courses at the University and abroad.