LocationThe University of Denver (DU) is approximately 10 to 15 minutes by car southeast of downtown Denver. The Conflict Resolution Institute is housed in the Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Diplomacy, which is connected to Ben Cherrington Hall. Office Address: 2201 S. Gaylord St.
Sie Complex Suite 2103 - Room 2109
Denver, CO 80210
ParkingShort term/Visitor parking is available in front of our building. There are two parking ticket machines next to our building which require a parking rate of $1.50/hour. The machine takes both cash and cards. There is free 2 hour street parking on E. Iliff Ave and the surrounding residential area, but these spots are often hard to find during the week.
From the EAST (Denver International Airport):
- From the airport, take Pena Blvd. to I-70 West (exit to the left)
- Take I-70 to I-25 South (Exit 274)
- Take I-25 to University Blvd. (Exit 205)
- Turn right on University Blvd. You will pass through the following intersections: Buchtel, Asbury, Evans, and Warren (all traffic lights)
- Turn right onto Iliff and proceed to the first stop sign. This is Gaylord Street but there is no street sign at this stop.
- Turn right onto Gaylord. After the parking structure, Ben Cherrington Hall will be the first building on the left.