Contract Review Process Policy and Procedures
Please submit all requests for contract review via the online Workflow System* by logging onto PioneerWeb with your Banner ID and password. Go to the Employee Tab then, look for the section named "Administrative Processes", choose the folder named "Procurement & Contracts" then click on "Contract Review".
*There are two separate Workflow systems for the review of contracts.
1. Procurement of Goods/Services Contract Workflow: If a contract is for the procurement/purchase (even for $0) by the University, then please submit the contract for review directly to the Business Services Department via the Procurement Contract Workflow.
If you require access to the Procurement Goods/Services Workflow, please email Robert McVeigh firstname.lastname@example.org to request the online training for Procurement Contract Workflow.
2. Other Contract Workflow: If a contract is NOT for the procurement/purchase of goods and services by the University, then please submit the contract for review via the Other Contract Workflow. Some examples of Other Contracts include but are not limited to:
- Institutional Affiliations
- Clinical experiences
- Assumption of Risk Forms NOT associated with a Procurement Contract
- Rentals of University Facilities
- Sale of Goods and Services by the University
If you require access to the Other Contract Workflow then please send a request to Angela Duggan email@example.com to request the online training for the Other Contract Workflow.