Faculty & Staff Language Learning Opportunities
The CWLC is proud to offer language learning opportunities to the entire DU community. Faculty and Staff are invited to participate in our classes and independent studies. Please check out the different options available to you, including credit-bearing and noncredit options.
Directed Independent Language Study (DILS) - INTZ 1991 (4 credits), qualifies for tuition waiver benefit
Community Language Classes - noncredit, 20% discount for Faculty & Staff (use discount code: FACSTA17)
- American Sign Language (ASL)
Self-Directed Language Study (SDLS) - noncredit, no discount
- Ask us about the language you would like to study!
Languages for Specific Purposes (LSP) - noncredit, no discount
- Bosnian (Graduate School of Social Work: Global Practice Bosnia)
- French (Josef Korbel School of International Studies: Korbel in Geneva)
- Hindi (Interterm: ISL Dharamsala)
- Tibetan (Interterm: ISL Dharamsala)
- Ask us how we can help prepare students for your travel course!
Please contact the Center for World Languages & Cultures for more information: 303.871.4601 or email@example.com.
Faculty & Staff Support
Teaching & Learning Workshops
Language Proficiency Guides
Languages Spoken by Faculty at DU (Data from Activity Insight, July 2015)
iPads for Faculty
The CWLC has a limited number of iPad 2 devices that may be checked out by DU faculty for use in their teaching. For more information please contact Adrienne Gonzales.