The University of Denver is proud to convene its 19th annual University of Denver Women's Conference, "Defining Leadership: Forging a Personal Path." The conference, scheduled for Friday March 28, 2014 seeks to connect students, staff, faculty women, and men allies to learn and share in the spirit of unity to advance the success of women at DU.
Programming will include workshops and presentations that reflect and support the concept of women's leadership, particularly related to:
• Identifying and developing leadership strengths
• Overcoming obstacles to leadership
• Showcasing diverse models of women's leadership
• Connecting DU staff, faculty, and students in dialog (or: Cultivating dialog between DU staff, faculty, and students)
• Learning negotiation strategies
The Keynote Speaker this year is Johanna Leyba, Assistant Provost for Campus and Community Partnerships at DU's Center for Multicultural Excellence. Learn more about Johanna by reading her bio on our schedule page.
Review the conference schedule to find out more about this year's programming and speakers.
Registration for the conference is now open!