Submission deadline: Friday, January 6, 2017
To be considered for the Robin Morgan Outstanding Woman Award, the nominee must:
- Be a current staff, faculty, administrator, undergraduate student, or graduate student woman at DU
- Have worked at DU for at least two years (for staff, administrator and faculty)
- Is at least in her sophomore year if an undergraduate student, or second year if a graduate student
- Promote and enhance the University community by addressing the concerns of women
- Go beyond her job responsibilities to advocate for DU women through her example and work with other women
If you'd prefer to submit a paper nomination, please download the PDF form.
The award will be presented at the DU Women's Conference on Friday, February 10, 2017. If you have questions, please contact Andrea Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.